Effective Date: November 1, 2019
Our Commitment to You
Information We Collect
When you use our Website, you will have the option to provide us with personal information, such as your name, email address, phone number, etc. so that we may keep you informed. We use this information only in response to your requests and to provide you with the best of our services.
We may also collect information on how our Website is accessed and used (‘Usage Data’). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other diagnostic data.
How We Use Information
We use the information we collect to provide our Services and to communicate with you. We do not rent or sell your personal information unless you have consented or directed us to share such information or in order to satisfy any requirement under the law or to protect our rights or prevent any concerns relating to fraud or security.
We use the information we collect from our Website for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Website and services to you
- To notify you about changes to our Website where necessary.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support services to you
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services and our Website.
- To monitor the usage of our Website
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
If you prefer not to receive emails about our Services, you may opt out of such communications by following the instructions at the bottom of any of our emails, or by mailing us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Third Parties (Website Providers)
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website (“Website Providers”), to provide the Website on our behalf, to perform Website-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Third Parties (Links to Other Sites)
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or websites.
Safety and Security
Personal information is processed and stored in our databases and we have taken reasonable steps to secure and protect the information under our control, including establishing processes to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of this information. However, whilst we make every effort to ensure the security of your information, we are unable to guarantee the protection of the information from misuse, accidental disclosure or unauthorized acts by others. Information provided by you may be stored or processed outside Ghana.
Google Analytics is a web analytics Website offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Website. This data is shared with other Google Websites. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: www.dlainvestsments.com/privacy-policy
- By phone number: +233 (0) 31 202 9232
- By mail: 2nd Floor, Right Wing Takoradi Library Complex, John Sarbah Boulevard, Takoradi. P. O. Box AX 450 Takoradi, Ghana.